Web design: Lk-interactive
© Jean-Louis Chaix for the city of Saint-Tropez www.ot-saint-tropez.com
© Thomas Duval
Photos: Thomas Duval, Christophe Bielsa, Alain Duprat.
Food photos: Franck Hamel.
Hotel Film: The lobby reception desk is designed by SM Design.
HOTEL DE PARIS SAINT-TROPEZ, SASU with a capital of 38,092,854 euros
Registered with the Paris RCS under number 538 851 031
Registered office: 14 rue de Siam 75116 Paris
Tel: +33 (0)1 45 04 15 55 or +33 (0)4 83 09 6000
Fax: +33 (0)4 83 09 6020
APE code: 5510Z
SIRET: 538 851 031 00012
Intracommunity VAT number: FR 90 538 851 031
Host OVH – RCS: Tourcoing 424 761 419 00011
Host address: 140 quai du Sartel , 59100 Roubaix, France
Texts and photos are not contractual.
The information contained in this site is provided for information purposes only, the Management reserves the right to modify its content.
The hypertext links on the site directing users to other websites do not engage the responsibility of HOTEL DE PARIS SAINT-TROPEZ for the content of these sites.
This site and its content are subject to legal protection under literary and artistic property (copyright) and industrial property (trademarks, designs and models). The use of the site is limited to consulting, editing and/or printing all or part of the site for strictly individual or private use. Any reproduction and distribution of elements of the site for commercial purposes, as well as any modification, reuse or incorporation of these elements into other works is prohibited, unless expressly authorized in writing by: HOTEL DE PARIS SAINT-TROPEZ, 14 rue de Siam 75116 Paris / Tel 01 45 04 15 55 or 04 83 09 6000; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to comply with these rules may result in civil and criminal liability of the offender.
Data processing and liberties
The Site www.hoteldeparis-sainttropez.com is registered under number 1517581 with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) pursuant to Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and freedoms and amended by the Act of 6 August 2004. Each Internet user who has deposited personal information concerning him/her on the Site has the right to object (article 38 of the law), access (articles 39, 41 and 42 of the law) and rectification (article 40 of the law) of this data. Thus, it may require that information concerning it that is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection or use, communication or storage is prohibited be rectified, completed, clarified, updated or deleted. Each Internet user can exercise these rights by writing to: email@example.com
Personal information collected
Law 78-87 of 6 January 1978, law 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 as well as Article L-226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995 protect all personal data. As part of the online booking, some or all of the following personal data may be collected: Name, First Name, Country, Telephone Number, E-mail Address, Bookings, Booking Preferences and Banking Information. This information is managed and stored in complete confidentiality by HOTEL DE PARIS SAINT-TROPEZ. They are never communicated to third parties and may only be transmitted to other companies in the group. The user has the possibility to modify this information or delete his personal account by contacting the person in charge of publication at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Site accessibility and availability
The user of the site acknowledges that he/she has the necessary skills and resources to use this site. HOTEL DE PARIS SAINT-TROPEZ cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for events beyond its control that could possibly be caused to the user’s technical environment, nor for the unavailability of the site for any reason whatsoever.
Tourism and Travel Mediation
After having contacted the sales department and if there is no satisfactory response within 30 days, the customer may refer the matter to the Tourism and Travel Ombudsman, whose contact details and procedures for referral are available on his website: www.mtv.travel
Given the relationship of trust that exists between the “Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez” and its customers and partners, we have wished to set out a personal data protection policy in accordance with the requirements laid down in the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Within the framework of our activities, we undertake to protect the privacy of our customers and partners by ensuring the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data collected.
Collection of data
The “Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez” collects your personal data on the Site, particularly via the “contact”, “newsletter” and “reserve” sections. Personal data are hereby defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural individual; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier » (CNIL).
The personal data collected are:
- your surname, first name, postal and email addresses, telephone number and payment data
- the information communicated in the message sent via the “contact” tab
- the information on your use of the Site recorded via cookies or other tracking technologies: your IP address, Internet service provider, type of browser used, operating system, Site pages visited, date and time of access, or behavioural data based on behavioural analysis of the actions and choices made
- When you voluntarily supply personal data concerning you, you undertake to communicate correct information which is not prejudicial to the interests or rights of third parties
- Data concerning means of payment will be kept by the “Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez” and its partners only for the time required for the execution of the payment, unless you choose to store your data online. In the latter case you may withdraw your consent for the storage of your payment data at any time
Purposes of collection
The information which you communicate on the Site enables us to:
- Improve your experience on the Site
- Provide the requested services or information
- Execute the sale contract concluded, particularly by delivering the required product to you
- Send you personalised commercial correspondence by email
- Allow you to join our interactive communities and participate in the offers, operations we propose
- Ensure that the content of the Site is presented in the most effective possible way for the user and his or her means of connection to the Internet
- Produce statistics anonymously on the Site’s activity to enable satisfaction and service quality to be measured and thus allow the Site to be improved and optimised
- Manage the Site’s security
Use and transmission of data
Data storage time
Your personal data are stored for a period of three (3) years starting from your last interaction with the Site or from the end of your contract with l’Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez; with the exception of electronic contracts for more than €120 (one hundred and twenty Euros) which will be archived for a period of ten (10) years starting from the end of the commercial relationship.
Cookies are stored for a maximum period of thirty (13) months starting from their collection.
Personal rights concerning the data collected
Concerning the personal data which you have supplied to the “Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez” (hereinafter the “data”), you have the following rights :
- the right of access to your data,
- the right to rectify or update your data
- the right to delete your data or restrict their processing, within the legal limits
- the right to restrict the processing of your data and direct marketing
You may exercise your rights by contacting the “Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez”: by email at email@example.com or by post: Hôtel de Paris Saint-Tropez, 1, traverse de la Gendarmerie, 83990 Saint-Tropez, France.
You have the right to file a claim with a data protection authority. The French Data protection authority is the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés).
When processing your data entails its transfer outside the European Union, these transfers are carried out only with the appropriate guarantees provided. When sharing this information entails its transfer to the United States, this transfer is carried out under the Privacy Shield Certification framework or according to standard European Union contractual clauses.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file stored on your hard disk. It contains a few data concerning your connection, particularly the name of the server which wrote it, in most cases an identifier in the form of a unique number and possibly an expiry date. This identifier can enable the Site to recognise your computer, your browser, your mobile or your tablet on each visit. Cookies are managed by your web browser.
What types of cookies do we use?
– Functional cookies : They improve the quality of your browsing on the Site, particularly by saving the preferences which you have expressed while visiting the Site. The information collected via these cookies is anonymous and does not enable us to identify the user.
– Audience measuring cookies : These cookies are used by the Site to produce anonymous statistics. They make it possible to recognise visitors, count them and identify the way in which they move around the Site when they use it. The functioning of the Site can thus be improved with these cookies, for example, by ensuring users easily find what they are looking for.
How can you oppose the use of the cookies?
Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Depending on your settings, your browsing will be modified and access to our services will be restricted to varying degrees. In particular, deactivating “functional” cookies will impair your visit to our Site or make it impossible.
If your computer is used by more than one person or has multiple internet browsers, it is possible that some of your choices relating to cookies may not be permanent because you are either using a different browser or a third party has changed the settings of your browser. We are unable to prevent these external factors and therefore cannot guarantee the permanence of the choices you make.
Specific information concerning minors
The Site is not intended for minors under 18 years old. However, if information is collected by the Site on a person under 18 years old, the underage person’s parent or guardian must give his or her prior consent and validate the communication of the data.
Updating of the private policy
Collection forms – contacts